 Trains / 9012
    Re: The Royal Train Website —Christian Holtje
   * Brian Williams (brian_williams@ameritech.net) [010101 11:54]: (...) Would you do me the favor and explain how you did the coloring of the engine? I have never seen that color. I would *love* to see some tutorials for how you have done stuff. Or (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: The Royal Train Website —Brian Williams
   Chris, The dark green on the "Kathryn" locomotive is nothing more than carefully trimmed contact paper used to line kitchen drawers. Because she was decorated five years ago, the gold pinstriping and lettering was cut and applied by hand under (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: The Royal Train Website —Dave Schuler
   (...) Good Heavens! That's like those guys who sculpt animals out of grains of rice! Unless you're three inches tall, that's an astonishingly small medium to choose. Bravo! Dave! (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)

        Re: The Royal Train Website —Tim Courtney
   Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:G6Jw1x.Gns@lugnet.com... (...) Eehhh! that hurts to think about thinking about attempting! Anyways...scratch building Z is pretty impressive, Brian. I couldn't scratchbuild an HO much less (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish.photography)