 Trains / 8997
Re: MOC: Bridges for Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 21:28:52 GMT

In lugnet.build, Adrian Egli writes:
It took a while and some of the images didn't come out to quite the exposure
I wanted them to, BUT, I finally got down to posting photos of some bridges
I built the past several months.  Just check out the recent in Brickshelf or

Nice truss-work.  I like the "stone" one especially.

How'd you manage to accumulate so many beams?  :-)   That's been my
primary problem since LEGO discontinued the beams parts pack.

(I feel sorry for those with a slow connection - even with DSL I didn't
wait for the full photos to load...)

SRC
StRuCtures