 Trains / 8922
  Re: Three New Train Cars

(...) heh-- my fault for not using Senor Winky or Mr Sic;-) (language barriers are in place here so I will give Kai credit for catching my misteak) -John (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three New Train Cars

(...) I'm not sure about a language barrier--he writes as well as some allegedly native speakers of English I know! Still, I apologize to Kai for my snippy jab; nothing was meant by it. Dave! (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)