 Trains / 8888
  My first stab at ray tracing - steel coil train

(URL) A tutorial on improving foreground/background would be welcomed! Huw (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first stab at ray tracing - steel coil train

Looks good to me! Hey i dont even know how to use ldraw or ray tracing or pov ray or anything AHHHHHH to confusing1! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first stab at ray tracing - steel coil train

Looks good to me! Hey i dont even know how to use ldraw or ray tracing or pov ray or anything AHHHHHH to confusing! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)