 Trains / 8862
  Yellow Speed Control Car

Hey Ben, Can you shed some light on this little gem that recently appeared on Brickshelf? (URL) like an engine to track time and distance with the new Lego speed controller? Bryan (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yellow Speed Control Car

(...) Yes definitely right! Nothing more to tell about it.... Have a Merry Christmas! Ben (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yellow Speed Control Car

ah... a dynamometer car? excellent. I tried one using the Snow Blower as the baseline; it wasn't very pretty. Your little yellow one looks pretty good to me. "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:G5z2Jt.A7A@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Yellow Speed Control Car

I would also like some information on this. I'm hoping to get a Lego speedster for Christmas and would like to fit it in a train (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)