 Trains / 8826
  Re: New idea for tanker cars..

(heeheehee) Any reason to trot out some of my stuff! :) I'd just post a link to the original thread, but the search engine is disabled at the moment and I'm too lazy to go drilling, so I'll just go with a link to the pictures. Sorry they're so huge, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New idea for tanker cars..

Time to brake out the Brasso or Brake fluid for the white segments. SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New idea for tanker cars..

(...) I've Brasso'ed one of my white segments, and I can certainly say it looks real purdy. I'm not particularly a trainhead (yet), but I do see some grey and white tankers in my future. :) James (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New idea for tanker cars..

Wasnt this already done!!!!!!! or have i been going to bed to late? (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)