 Trains / 8825
  New idea for tanker cars..

I bought the Star Wars Escape Capsule of the 2001 series. It came with the for real big quarter cylinder pieces. Two were grey, and the other two had some wierd designes on them. Anyway, back to my idea, get a few of the grey ones, and put them all (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New idea for tanker cars..

(heeheehee) Any reason to trot out some of my stuff! :) I'd just post a link to the original thread, but the search engine is disabled at the moment and I'm too lazy to go drilling, so I'll just go with a link to the pictures. Sorry they're so huge, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New idea for tanker cars..

Time to brake out the Brasso or Brake fluid for the white segments. SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New idea for tanker cars..

(...) I've Brasso'ed one of my white segments, and I can certainly say it looks real purdy. I'm not particularly a trainhead (yet), but I do see some grey and white tankers in my future. :) James (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New idea for tanker cars..

Wasnt this already done!!!!!!! or have i been going to bed to late? (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)