 Trains / 8808
    Re: Track Question —Steven Barile
   Just jumping in here... I believe one name for this is a passing track ----<=====>----- What ever you call it, I have found it very useful at train shows to have a few of these off the main line, each long enough to accomidate the entire length of a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Track Question —Allan J. Smith
   STEVEBAR wrote in message ... (...) This is exactly what I do at shows too. I also put spare track inbetween the main track and passing truck to store additional engines and wagons. I'm running 6 wides so there is enough clearance so they don't get (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)