 Trains / 8801
8800  |  8802
Subject:
Yet another Project for James
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 23:33:24 GMT

I've been co-opted.  I am now building a FP9 (or something that looks slightly
like one...) for NALTC. That, and some more Blue/Yellow Stripe coaches.  The FP
is coming along, except for the almost total lack of 1x4 blue arches.  One set
had them, and I need 8 of them...ack!

I know I said I would get photos of my new station up, I suppose I should do
some coding for that tonight too...along with some gaming.  Finally done exams,
so I have 2 weeks off from Skule, and am taking full advantage of it.

I'll post a link to the station photos later on tonight,

James