 Trains / 8724
    Re: Stop the 8 Wide Insanity! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Correction, 8 wide is the same gauge but either represents stock proportionally larger to the gauge or is a different "scale". However there is no "LEGO scale" so your assertion is technically of null semantic content. But, as this imprecision (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Stop the 8 Wide Insanity! —John Neal
    (...) I would argue that they are the same scale, based on the minifig. It's just that 6 wide is compressed widthwise, which is different than it being a different scale. (...) I stand corrected:-) (...) I never said I was trying to lobby TLC-- (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)