 Trains / 8723
  Re: Custom Builded Train Station

Try using the following then: www.geocities.com/je...Trains.htm if not this should work but it will only give you the page in question and you will not be able to see the rest of the site. www.geocities.com/je...cenery.htm (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: Custom Builded Train Station

Ahui The link for the 27 more photos is not working, I have tried it the last three days Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Millére's Spares (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom Builded Train Station

Yikes! YAHOO has "disappeared" my zip files. I will upload and correct the link later tonight. Don't have them where I'm at right now.... sorry (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  RE: Custom Builded Train Station

Yikes! YAHOO has "disappeared" my zip files. I will upload and correct the link later tonight. Don't have them where I'm at right now.... Works now! Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Millére's Spares (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)