 Trains / 8679
  Re: Radius of the track (was Re: Need some help with some Train specs)

You know what i was tought the way i wrote down, and if you want to argue fine, just come over to my house and see i have a working railroad based on that concept. Maybe there are different ways for finding the turn radius and i relized the fact (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

kai brodersen wrote in message ... (...) There you are then - now we're talking about the same thing! Divide the diameter (edge to edge) by 2 and you get the radius (centre to edge). Kevin (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)