 Trains / 862
    Semi-ADMIN: Pause Train Reference Improvement Work in Good Shape —Joshua Delahunty
   A big friendly whistle blast to all... :-P Summary: ------- I've re-categorized all the 4.5v and 12v trains entries on the Pause section of LUGNET. Check it out and let everyone know what you think (I already know that 726 is missing -- we have no (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)