 Trains / 8610
    Re: Cascades Mono Coupler Details Now Showing —John R. Clark
   WOW!!!! As one who put in a good 20-30 unsuccessful hours trying to get the funky-shaped engines, the sweeping colored stripe, and the crazy monocoupler right, I stand in out front, ovating your accomplishments! I moved to Washington state a little (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Cascades Mono Coupler Details Now Showing —James Mathis
   (...) I'm glad you like it. You are certainly welcome to copy the design. No issues. But, I encourage you to disrespect it ;-) Afterall, my design does not TILT! The TALGO is a pendular train, as you may know, and I believe the passenger wagons tilt (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)