 Trains / 8598
    Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf —Bryan Kinkel
   Whatever happened to the idea of a custom lugnet.trains Idea Book? I know there was a tread about this a while ago... Bryan "sebarile-MOBL" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:G56BsM.7AC@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf —Steven Barile
   My feeling is the bottom line is that it takes a lot of time and effort. Printing costs I believe are quite high especially on small runs. Although I was thinking about a CD based "book" with browsable images and then much larger printable images. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf —Bryan Kinkel
   I would love to see a CD full of quality instructions... Sort of a "Best of the LUGNET Trains Community" type CD. But yes, even with a CD based book, the time and effort organizing it would be considerable. Did the LDRAW folks get their CD finished? (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)