 Trains / 8581
    Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop —Eric Joslin
   (...) I would certainly be interested in seeing these. eric (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop —James Mathis
   (...) was (...) Photos of my 6-wide circular hole with fan. Here they are: (URL) hope you can see enough of the construction. If not, and you're still interested, let me know, and I'll try to take some better photos. later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)