 Trains / 8542
    Bulk train windows & doors —Wessel Burgers
   Don't know if anyone has already posted something about this but noticed just now that these are now available through shop.lego.com. I only check the online shop for my own country, so who knows they might have been available in other countries for (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Bulk train windows & doors —Ludo Soete
   (...) Thanks for the message. Interesting and at a verry affordable price. Now hoping for the (2875 sloped brick 45 2x6x2/3)kind of train roof pieces, and the fun of building our own cars can begin . regards, Ludo (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping)