 Trains / 8467
Re: Fans for Diesels!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 03:48:14 GMT

Yeah, I checked some measurements; they actually are precisely the scale for 4 wides.  A 3x3 round
would be about right for 8 wide...:-(

Tom Cook wrote:

Yes... too small for 8wide, but very nice for 6wide.  I will try it as soon as I can.

"John Gerlach" <john.gerlach@bestbuy.com.nospam> wrote in message news:G4wv23.3DB@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
John Radkte just posted some pics of the new SW sets and 1 caught my eye
in particular:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=22159
Looks perfect for fans atop of diesels:-)

Thank you for posting, John R.!

-John
Maybe for 6-wide diesels...  They're probably too small for 8-wide...

<g, d & r!>

JohnG, GMLTC