 Trains / 845
  Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars

(...) I did a metroliner like that: SEE (URL) from menu: Trains and then Articulated Metroliner OR Direct link without navigation: (URL) Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: high speed railways and strange flat bed cars

(...) I forgot about this one. Oh well. Also I learned that Larry has done a bunch of flatbeds. I have not had time to go through all of Larry's site. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)