 Trains / 8407
  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

Everything looks great. Too bad the black stuff doesn't photograph well. Car by car opinions (...) I really like this car. In the photos the lumber looks fine, even the empty car looks great. I do not know why, but I really like this one, even (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

I agree the black is hard to photograph :( With the Waffle side car, I was going for an excess height highcube look (URL) . It's supposed to be taller tan a regular box car, but did I go too tall? The funny blue may be due to my cheap camera :( I'm (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

(...) Oops, my bad. I didn't know that box cars came extra tall. I don't think you could make it any shorter and call it a highcube. It looks like is is 8 bricks and 1 plate tall (counting the 2 plate tall baseplate). A standard LEGO box car with (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)