 Trains / 8382
Re: a new kind of draw bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 02:39:43 GMT

"SRC" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> writes:

In lugnet.trains, Hao-yang Wang writes:
And they call it the "blinking bridge".
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/newsid_1030000/1030561.stm>.

In a way, I wish you hadn't shown me that.  :-)
Now I'm going to have to create it with LEGO...

Along with the floating crane to lift it into place!

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/