 Trains / 8348
    Re: YATTTE - Yet Another Thomas the Tank Engine —John Neal
    (...) Interesting point, Kevin. I know that those are separate pieces, and I know that external cylinders are not shown on models of Thomas, but I had just assumed that this was due to lack of detail. Are you saying that it is prototypical for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: YATTTE - Yet Another Thomas the Tank Engine —John Neal
      (...) Came up short on time, but did find something pretty interesting about Thomas and autism: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: YATTTE - Yet Another Thomas the Tank Engine —James Powell
    (...) The cylinders are _inside_ the frames, not outside. A lot of UK engines were like that (hmm...a photo of a certan blue engine...this is the one that was outside the london theater: (URL) problem is that with UK high level platforms, only (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: YATTTE - Yet Another Thomas the Tank Engine —Kevin Wilson
   James Powell wrote in message ... (...) were (...) (URL) this engine isn't the same class as the one Thomas is based on, it's very similar. There's a picture of a model of the LBSC E2 tank engine which James mentioned in a previous message that (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)