 Trains / 8344
Re: Are 9V trains alive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:34:02 GMT

Although I have speculated about the demise of the 9 volt train line in
past posts, I have it upon pretty good authority that this rumor isn't
only false, but that TLC will be expanding the 9 volt line.  No real
details, sorry.  And I am not an official TLC spokesperson, either....

-John

r2 wrote:

Could someone at Lego please tell us if the rumors are true that the 9V
train line is going to be discontinued?

Rose