 Trains / 8343
    3737 Wagon Plates kits are shipping —Mike Walsh
   I received my black wagon plate kits today. The wagon plates themselves are bowed upward in the middle slightly. I don't think it will be a real big deal once bricks are applied to the surface but might be an issue if someone is building a flat car. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        RE: 3737 Wagon Plates kits are shipping —Mark & Milissa Millére
   I got 1 of the 2 I ordered today, they BO the other :-(, and it is not bowed Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)