 Trains / 8311
  LDraw/POV-Ray model of Commuter Train

Hello, I believe this is my first post in lugnet.trains. I'm mostly a technic-head, but I'm very interested in geting into trains. I recently started playing around with LDraw and POV-Ray, and I noticed a post a little while ago about someone (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDraw/POV-Ray model of Commuter Train

Hey Iain- That's cool! If one doesn't have a lot of bricks with which to build (or certain bricks), then I think that this is a great way to build. Thanks for sharing! -John (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)