 Trains / 8310
Re: The perfect brick theory (was Re: James Mathis really has caught the 8-wide bug!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:28:51 GMT

Christopher Masi wrote:

John Neal wrote:

Christopher Masi wrote:

I think that is so funny, interesting funny, not ha ha funny. So many models are
built around a part that the builder thinks is perfect. James thought the boat
bridge window would be perfect for a DB212. Kim thought that the sloped round
window was perfect for an F7. I thought the 2x3 rounded brick was the right
brick for a blower housing. We took our "perfect" bricks and built engines
around them, weird. ANyone else build a model around a perfect brick?

Ya, I built my little brown cable car out of the wings on the droid fighter. I was in
the store and saw the parts and instantly KNEW what I wanted to build.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html