 Trains / 8236
  Re: F7 Diesel engine

Very nice, Kim. The Soo is (was) a midwestern line, and so that and the Milwaukee Road are my favorite lines to model. I see you decided to model in purgatory scale (7 wide;) Actually, I've found that modeling in odd numbered studs is rather (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: F7 Diesel engine

Thanks John. Coming from the champion of 8 wide, this means a lot to me. Yeah, I used lots of three long plates in this model! I needed an odd number of studs to get the nose right - the rounded headlight thing. This is the main reason I went to 7 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)