 Trains / 8232
    Re: F7 Diesel engine —Andy Lynch
   Kim, I don't build trains, but that is a very nice looking model. Looks like you got a nice resemblance to the train you were basing it one. What really impresses me about this model is the ingenious way that you mounted those round windows. :-) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: F7 Diesel engine —Kim Toll
   Thanks for the kind words Andy. Yes, the mounting the portal windows and the rounded nose were the things that the rest of the model are based around. They were the driving design constraints in developing this model. All in all, I'm quite pleased (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)