 Trains / 8231
Re: F7 Diesel engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:24:11 GMT

Hi Kim,

many THANKS for sharing pictures of your latest train engine!! I also love
these curved elements, I can't get enough of them! The "nose" is modeled very
nicely!

By the way I discovered the other parts of your LEGO webseite! Fantasic. The
Sears Tower is great!! I have been on top of the real one in 1993 - Chicago at
daylight and sunset - wonderful!!

Wish I would have so many bricks....

Kind regards from Germany,

Holger Matthes

In lugnet.trains, Kim Toll writes:
I've just finished work on my new SOO F7 Diesel.  Come on over and take a • look.

http://www.easystreet.com/~kjmrr

Take the link immediately below "What's New"... its listed as "SOO F7".
Fairly straight forward.

I'm trying to figure out if I have enough of the right pieces to build a B
uint to go with it.  I think that would be really neat looking!   Does
anybody know where I can get some pictures of the F7 B units?  In the same
road name and color scheme woudl be best, but I'll settle for anything right
now.  I've only found one rather curmmy picture of a B unit so far.  Any
help would be appreciated.

And let me know what you think of the A unit I just put up on my site! :)

Thanks,
Kim