 Trains / 8228
  Re: Race pictures from Atlanta GATS

(...) That must have been cool. Were you surprised when kids showed up with trains to race? That is just so amazing! Chris (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Race pictures from Atlanta GATS

(...) Well one of them had sent me an email after the Oct. Greenberg show and asked if he could make one and bring it. I told him he could, but didn't really expect him to show up with one. We did have to loan him an engine so that he and his (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)