 Trains / 8223
  Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

I have posted the images from this past weekends GATS in Atlanta. The NGLTC layout was a big hit with both the young and the young at heart. Not only did we have our 18'x20' layout, but we also doubled the play area for the kids. The idea at this (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) Correction to the link: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  (canceled)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) James we are doing a GATS show here in Michigan in Jan.Can you email some info on the video train on how you did that? (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

I sure do enjoy that you post images from the display events. Thanks, again. It's fun to see, but, even better, I know to be there in-person. On a personal side-note: I sure am getting tired of not being in an area with a LEGO train club. I really (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) You want to move to the Twin Cities? I'm *sure* the GMLTC would be happy to have you come over and build with us... <grin> And, it's only about 25 degrees outside, with a chance of snow and freezing rain tonight. What more could you want? ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) A hot toddy with an evening free to build? -J-2 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) Sounds like good reasons to stay inside and build! What more to want? I would miss the mountains. But, I do favor cross-country skiing over downhill. But, a visit would be nice, so to see another club's layout in-person. I think I need a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) lol Actually, ask Dan Siskind-- he claims to have built his best stuff after having imbibed a few. That's how he came up with his Big Boy-- he *started* building a Camelback and just kept going and going and...;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) The video train uses the x10 ((URL) Xcam2 camera. The camera and battery pack were sloppily thrown onto a train car..Hopefully, after dissecting the camera, I will find a better way to build it into a train. I would like for it to be pretty (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) Michael I would really like to see the video but... the file is unreadable. Did you make this with a Real video player or Real player? If so i dont see the need to pay 29.95 just to see your video! thanks kai (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)