 Trains / 8206
    Grey and Blue Doors and Windows are Shipping! —Mike Walsh
   Today I came home to two packages from S@H. My grey and blue train doors and windows arrived. The wagon plate kit is still back ordered with delivery to LEGO expected by 11/15. My order was shipped in two packages. The blue dorrs and grey windows (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Grey and Blue Doors and Windows are Shipping! —James Mathis
   (...) This is great news. I'm really looking forward to seeing what creations come from this window and door availability. :-) :-) (...) LEGO is so good with customer service. Glad they're replacing that package. Enjoy! later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)