 Trains / 8194
    The Most Unusual of Trams: Sculptured Fronts —James Mathis
   While searching for photos of trams, I came across these most unique sculptured trams: (URL) Basel, Switzerland. For those who like to build sculptures with LEGO and build trains, this looks like an ideal project! ;-) (personally, these trams scare (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The Most Unusual of Trams: Sculptured Fronts —Ed McGlynn
     Whoa! They are scary. Not something I want heading towards me as I wait on a platform. I do like other images on that site: (URL) I thank you for pointing it out to us all. Great ideas here... Ed (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The Most Unusual of Trams: Sculptured Fronts —John Gerlach
   (...) Are they "fronts", or are they "backs"? I'm thinking they are the back end of each train... Either way, they're pretty wild! JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: The Most Unusual of Trams: Sculptured Fronts —James Mathis
     (...) I would say they're the back end, for it appears that there are red lights in the pig's nose. later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)