 Trains / 8143
  GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

Well, its me the elusive lurker again. I recently attended the GATS in Orlando and took a couple of pictures. One of the nice touches was a really neat Halloween themed train since that holiday was fast approaching. It was black, so of course it was (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

(...) Are there any GFLTC meetings between 18th November and 1st December ? Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

(...) I am not too sure. Robin would know better than I. I live to far away from Tampa to participate more. Though therere is a GATS Dec 16 and 17 in Tampa according to the GFLTC Event Calender. Follow ups to lugnet.trains.org. Doug (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

(...) Micheal, There is no organize club meetings planned at this time, but KK and I are thinking of getting together to take some picture of MOC. Also Dennis, Nick and I will probably be getting together to construct some new display sections for (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)