 Trains / 813
  Re: Train Shows and Clubs?

Robin, I cannot remember, are you in Pensicola or was it Jacksonville? I am in New Orleans, ca. 4 hours from Pensicola. So, if you are talking about Pensicola then maybe... Chris (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Shows and Clubs?

I think he's in Tampa Bay as his site makes references to some Tampa Bay teams. Nevertheless, I am convinced there is value in aligning with whatever club is the closest, especially if you travel. (...) Larry Pieniazek (URL) Know your Customer is (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)