 Trains / 8117
    GFLTC at the Mindstorms Mall Tour last Saturday —Robin Werner
   Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display at the LEGO Mindstorms Mall Tour in St. Petersburg, Florida last Saturday (Nov. 4). We (KK and I) had a great time and had allot of positive feedback from the public and the LEGO people. Here (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.fl) !