 Trains / 8092
    It's finally done, my station is online ! —Adrian Rohnfelder
   Hi ! It's finally done, after more than 10 months of building, trading and buying bricks I have completed my biggest project so far: the station of the city where I live (Bad Homburg, near Frankfurt in Germany): (URL) a view pictures for (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains) !