 Trains / 8088
8087  |  8089
Subject:
Brisbane tilt train (australia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 06:08:30 GMT

First off I'd like to say a hi here to the people in .trains. I've been
lurking here for a while and have admired many of the brilliant MOC's.

I have a question for train enthusiasts. Does anyone know where to find
pics of the Brisbane-Rockhampton tilt-train? I believe it is the fastest
narrow gauge train in the world and is based on TGV technology.

Any help would be much appreciated as I'd kind of like to build a train
that is close to home (and not modelled by the superior modelers who
reside in .trains).

Cheers

Tim