 Trains / 7907
  Re: Question

(...) 3 actually. I won't ask my customers what I wouldn't accept myself. Brasso is YOUR friend, but not mine. :-) Dont take that as a condemnation of your practice, merely a statement of my preference. ++Lar (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question

(...) Actually I have yet to remove any paint from my pieces... But we also can't spend as much as Lar on LEGO each year. ;-) Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)