 Trains / 7896
    Re: New Creations discovered —Eric Hamelijnck
   Hello I have seen the trucks on brickshelf they are very nice. I have some trucks to drawn in with mlcad .8 stud wide trucks for minifigs they can sleep comfortable in their truck .Here you can see them (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Creations discovered —Holger Matthes
   Hi Eric, I also saw your truck creations! The are fascinating! The Renault-Truck is so realistic! Wonderful! If you don't mind, I will create some similar trucks, taking some of your ideas? But that will need some time, because all my bricks are (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)