 Trains / 7853
Re: Selling my LEGO inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 14:51:10 GMT

Dude!

Just because you are going away for a while doesn't mean you have to sell off!
Box it up and store it somewhere-- *some* day you'll be glad you did (or your
future son/daughter/niece/nephew will;-)  Think about it at least.

-John

Harvey Henkelman wrote:

Hello all, I want to let everyone know that I'm selling all my LEGO's. I've
reenlisted in the good ol' US Navy and I'd like to know if anyone wants to
relieve me of my LEGO sets and parts.All are in new condition...(mostly trains
and town)

My current inventory:

           http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=400

I also have tons of parts as well. I want to sell this inventory all at once
and not individually. I'm asking for about $1,000 plus shipping and handling
charges.If you are interested, please let me know.

                                            Sincerely,
                                  Harvey Henkelman
                                   Harvey333994@cs.com