 Trains / 7831
7830  |  7832
Subject:
Request for instructions for a small part of 4561 Railway Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 21:04:58 GMT

I disassembled my Railway Express for a MOC (a passenger airplane) and when I
went to put it back together I couldn't quite figure out how.  I had taken
apart just the train, and two little crates.  This set came with far too many
instruction books, and I lost some of them.  The engine seemed fairly easy and
I built most of it from box photos (yes, I have the box but not the
instructions).  However, I can't figure out how to build the storage
compartment for the little fuel container in back (I need the position of the
plates & tiles, which one to use).  There aren't any pictures of the back.  As
I did not mix this set with any other set, I am sure I have all the right
parts.  I need someone to scan just the page(s) that show the back of the
engine being put together and e-mail it to me.  Thank you.