 Trains / 7813
    Re: More Thomas Engines: James —James Mathis
   (...) Your version of "James" looks great. I like that you can put "piping" along the side of the engine. The 12 volt motor with rod really makes a difference. (...) I'm going to try the decals, as well. I could really use some advice with how best (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: More Thomas Engines: James —John Neal
    (...) Thanks. It was really fun to see yours and see how you went about the different design problems in modeling James. Many of our solutions were the same! I especially enjoyed seeing you use the 1x4 red arch for the curve of the window, because (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)