 Trains / 7787
  Re: Barcode Scanner programmed train set-up - thoughts please!!!

(...) I wouldn't recommend this way. I do not know if the Barcode device can handle battery 'errors'. I've just done this for my Scout. *Warning! I'm assuming the Barcode reader using 9 volts! IF it doesn't use whatever is rated for it instead!) Get (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Barcode Scanner programmed train set-up - thoughts please!!!

(...) Indeed it does. <snip> (...) of (...) Thanks Dean! It seems that what you did with the Scout should also be possible with the Barcode Scanner. I would appreciate it if you could send me some more detailed specs/instructions! Wessel (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)