 Trains / 7581
  Re: Train Windows

(...) The 7710 Push Train contains blue doors with yellow bottom. The base color is blue, though, so if you know how to remove paint you can get a pair of blue doors out of these (I would never do this with a good pair of doors, but I do have one (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Train Windows

(...) 7760, (...) Gah gah gah... people willing to deface 7710 doors? I guess since blue doors are just plain hard to find, I can understand this. I know I'd love to get more 7710 doors (I've got one set of doors and windows and a few other parts (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Train Windows

(...) more (...) Mine is complete :)...and I have had it since I was 5-6 years old. (mind you, I haven't had it together for quite a while...I just know I have all the bits to go with it...except the black frame plate has a 2nd one glued on top, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)