 Trains / 7563
    Re: So who wants to update Track Designer? —Leonardo Zide
   (...) That's cool, things have been a bit slow at work and I'll have some time to work on it. Is there a list of suggestions somewhere ? Leonardo (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: So who wants to update Track Designer? —Alex Farlie
   (...) My list is with the NGLTC individual who took over MB's Train Depot site. However the general ideas in it where. -Link to exsiting L-CAD programs. - Use LCAD Parts libary of baseplates instead of set numbers? - Automatic Layout generation. Not (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)