 Trains / 7558
    Re: New Sketches/Photos up —Steven Barile
   The Cargo Sprinter, yet another model I've had my eye on (the Beyer-Garrett is the other). In my Marklin catalog it show the flatbed with bogies. I'll try to remember to scan tonight and add to Brickshelf. BTW I figued I'd build 6 or 5 wide (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Sketches/Photos up —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) funny, MY Marklin catalog shows only the end 2 units with bogies, the center three are one axle per end. (URL) then click on featured model, DB cargo sprinter (this link may not work forever) ++Lar (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Sketches/Photos up —Christian Holtje
   * Larry Pieniazek (lpieniazek@mercator.com) [000929 20:00]: (...) More photos here: (URL) up tho good work. :) Ciao! (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Sketches/Photos up —James Mathis
   (...) model, (...) These photos you've pointed out show nice control cab details, such as the side-mounted horns. Thanks! later, James Mathis (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)