 Trains / 7438
  Train Station Project: Prelim Photos

One of my largest project endeavors is not near completion, but, I thought it might be interesting to display a bit of my LEGO work environment, as well as this work in progress. It is likely my largest attempted creation to date. Photos at the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Train Station Project: Prelim Photos

WOW! Even in its early stages, that is the coolest train station I've seen in a long time! I've always wanted to do a station with a big, arched roof like that, but I never got around to it. Your train looks great as well! Do you have more shots of (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Station Project: Prelim Photos

(...) This is the coolest train station I have ever seen. Very nice! I can't wait to see the finished model. KL (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)