 Trains / 7432
Re: My elevated aquazone train system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 01:52:56 GMT

I started Aquazone so I wouldn't need such a wide color variety of parts.
However, now I really like it.  I may continue building even when I have my
full color assortment available again.  My previous theme, town, seems a bit
boring in comparison.

Brad

Jonathan Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message
I love your new buildings and an RCX train? WOW!
You have almost made me want to make something aquazone in ldraw myself.