 Trains / 7391
Re: My modified 4552 crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:40:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
Hello to all, once more I've been busy in my 'railroad shop' and have mounted
the standard set#4552 crane on six-axle trucks. The accessory car now has a
large toolbox in place of the track scooter. The chassis of the two cars are
also now red...

...Bucyrus-Erie, here I come!!!          -Harvey

Harvey -
That's a very good adaptation, and thanks for invoking the great image of a
Bucyrus-Erie crane.  We need dark brown and red elements, of course, but seeing
your model made me think of the same thing you did.  Nice work, and thanks!

Ed